Thursday 19 August 2010

ink tattoos body art




As I mentioned, Barca re-hit the 'ink' nerve and my love for body art. Always been a big fan of tattoo-ing and had it in my head as many people do that 'one day I will get one'. I saw some incredible designs over there on the beach and so have been searching images and watching good old LA Ink & London Ink on youtube ever since I got home! Got to say Josh Beech has a lot to blame for this! He made a huge change in direction as far as modelling goes over the last few years being the main male model to be very popular thats covered in tattoo's, bringing back that rockstar image. & obviously Mr Beckham with his sleeves, Travis Barker with pretty much every inch covered (perhaps tad excessive but gotta love him!) So here's a few of my favourite images as I do my research..

No comments:

Post a Comment