Monday 26 July 2010

A Glimpse At My Work ..




This was one of the first shoot's I ever did. I had finally got my DSLR a few days before and was itching to see what I/it .. we, could do together. I had been talking to a mate of mine Josh Brown for a while about doing some shots. He had done some modelling before and had seen some of my images and enjoyed them. It was all very impulsive but I had told him I wanted a very London look. We raided his house really starting with his wardrobe, the background is a dirty sheet from his Dad's work van, and his Dad absolutely came up trumps when he brought that bowler hat down from the loft.
I wanted smog and soot, Oliver Twist! I had very recently watched Clock Work Orange and I think you can see how that effected the shoot too. I honestly loved these photos as soon as I took them, that feeling when you know everything's coming together can be quite rare. A lot to do with the model, but lighting, also wardrobe is a bigee, obviously me getting my eye in all have a big effect and some days it just clicks. This was one of those shoots that made me feel like this was the business for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment